931 129 128
Cozy 600 sqm Bed & Breakfast with a private house and an outdoor area with a 200 sqm garden located in the center of a small and quiet medieval village, located in front of the Natural Park of the Gavarres.
This original and authentic farmhouse built in 1625 and completely renovated in 2003 is divided into two parts: the hotel and the private house.
The private house offers: The kitchen / dining room with a fireplace and a guest toilet, located on the ground floor. And, on the top floor, a bright living room with a loft converted into a studio or office and master bedroom with fireplace and a full bathroom. The property has parking for one car.
The hotel opened in 2003, it offers: On the ground floor, the entrance and reception, the winter dining room and access to the patio and garden area where breakfast is served in summer. It has three double rooms with double bed and three family rooms with double bed and two single beds in the loft. All equipped with bathroom with bath, shower and hairdryer, air conditioning / heating, cable TV, telephone and minibar.
In the basement there is the hotel kitchen, the laundry area, storage space with a lift.