931 129 128
Torres is a property built in the 19th century by a local businessman whose fortunes are still shrouded in local legend, fuelled by the decorative sculptures he left behind. The original baroque facade is being restored and the property transformed into eight exclusive smart-home apartments, ranging from 45 to 100sqm.
Nestled on a residential street near the grand boulevards of Passeig de Gracia, Diagonal and Passeig Sant Joan, Torres ticks all the Norvet boxes. It combines a great location with a unique history and outstanding potential.
Beautiful newly ground floor 219 m2 apartment plus 200 m2 terrace with garden and swimming pool located in a cataloged historical building (of 1892) in Vila de Gràcia. It consists of: living room with two main rooms, equipped kitchen, master bedroom suite plus two double bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Key Features include:
• Smart-home technology to control lighting, climate and security
• Terrace and balcony in every apartment
• Parquet and traditional tiled floors
• Volta Catalana arched brickwork ceilings
• Restored baroque facade
• Quiet residential street
• Located in vibrant former village of Gràcia
• Near city center, away from crowds
• Close to independent bars, cafés, restaurants and artisanal stores
• Community of locals and international residents